Sunday, February 13, 2011

What a wonderful world...

My wonderful husband, who normally likes to annoy me out of bed EARLY on the weekends, let me sleep in on Saturday.  Then we had to get outside & enjoy the beautiful weather after having endured some super cold & snow (but not enough for a snow day, unfortunately) lately.  We drove up to the area of St. Mary's Glacier (located here, see my pictures here).  It was a beautiful drive although the brutal wind & deep snow kept us from hiking to the actual glacier.  We'll have to go back again when it is warmer.

Today was even nicer but we stayed in the lower elevations.  We took the dogs to the dog park, a must for Kaycee especially whenever possible.  The girl loves to run.  I wish we had a yard for her but frequent trips to the Westminster Hills dog park will have to suffice for now.  On the way home, we washed my jeep which completely confused the pups.  Once we got home, I started on laundry & dishes and did some quilting while John went for a motorcycle ride with his friend Dennis.  It was nice to have a little alone time.

Kaycee and Bella decided to cuddle with me on the couch:




And here's what Sammy took this opportunity to do:
 I think that she thinks she's a dog... a big dog.  She's delusional but I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment