Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cute delivery

I didn't blog yesterday because I wasn't vertical very much.  I had to call in to work because I was up all night with pain & it didn't go away most of the day.  I slept a lot, which was nice, I guess, but I wish I'd been at work & pain free.  It has been one of those weeks.  But, no use complaining about it, right?  What's done is done, this too shall pass, tomorrow's another day, etc. 

So today I was really glad to be back at work & relatively pain free.  The highlight of my day came in the form of a little manila envelope on my desk.  I got my delivery from my friend Jen's etsy shop!  You should really go visit her here because her stuff is super cute!  You'll thank me later.

I got a reversible cloth headband and some button flower bobby pins:

Would I look really stupid if I wore them all at once?  Probably.  But they are so cute! Even my kitten wanted them!
Shortly after this picture was taken, kitten took a pepper off my plate of chinese food.  I think I've got a kleptomaniac on my hands... one with a potentially fiery butt in her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment