Sunday, January 30, 2011

Two for one

I've been sick with what I'm pretty sure is a sinus infection and it sucks.  A lot.  So I missed posting my photo-a-day yesterday.  So today you get two!  My husband has this thing where he makes me leave the house when I don't want to.  I feel like poo and he decides its the perfect time to take the dogs to the park.  Today was the last warm-ish day for a while (if we can believe the weather people) so we did need to get the dogs out for a run... but I really didn't want to go.  Now, don't tell him, but the fresh air was good.  The walking was good.  I didn't feel like a million bucks afterward but I did feel a little better. 

Speaking of dogs, let me introduce you to ours...  This is Kaycee.  She's a 3 year old retriever mix of some sort.  She loves to run and play in the pond at the park (when it isn't frozen).

  
And here is Bella.  She's an 8 year old Corgi Chihuahua mix.  She hates the water but will lick you forever.
.

There will be many more pictures of our furry kids to follow.  So, if you don't like animals, don't come back.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment