Friday, January 28, 2011

Again?

Yes, I'm going to try this blogging thing AGAIN.  This time, no pressure (for reals, I mean it) and just fun.  I plan to get a late start on the "picture a day" thing and otherwise write whatever the hell I want to write about.  There have been a bazillion changes in my life since the last time I wrote here so we've got a lot of catching up to do! 

I'm going to try and not be hurt when I get no hits or comments (although, the perfectionist who has to "win" inside me may have a hard time with this part).  But if there is anyone out there in the interwebs that might stop by, I am still alive and kicking!

I started this blog as a food blog (that's why my links on the left are mostly food/cooking things.  I'll change that when/if I feel the urge) but found that everyone & their dog is writing about food and 90% of them are WAY more into it than I am.  So now, it's going to be all about ME again.  Okay, maybe about my husband & pets and other stuff too.  But probably not so much about food.

Please check back often and comment if the mood strikes.  I have turned on the thingy that makes me approve comments because, even when I haven't written in so very long, I'm still occasionally getting spam comments.  It sucks to go through & delete them but I don't want them on here.  I will save you from this annoyance because I care that much.

I'm not going to go back & edit my old posts so you'll just have to deal with pictures that aren't there and broken links in some cases if you feel the urge to go back & look at my old posts.  I think that about covers it for now.  I'm never sure how to end these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment