Thursday, April 7, 2011

She's thrifty

I freely admit that I am a cheapskate.  I have a real aversion to paying full price for stuff.  If something, anything, is over $20, my brain sees it as expensive.  Except with little things and/or groceries.  Then I want everything to be under $2.  Obviously, not everything is under 2 or 20 dollars but in my head, that's the threshold for how much I want to part with.  Of course, I am often forced to go over that threshold but I'm not happy about it!

So, I went to Old Navy the other day & got 2 skirts (one is even corduroy, my love for which is deep & possibly unhealthy) for under $10.  TOTAL. 
This is what my heaven would be: constantly finding things I want for super cheap that other fools paid full price for.  (Plus all the pizza & ice cream I could eat, of course.)   My husband is well aware how lucky he is that he married such a thrifty gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment