Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sewing

Who'd a thunk I'd ever be excited about thread?  But it's so pretty!  

It is going to look so cool if I ever start actually working on my quilting projects!  I have one all cut in pieces but not sewn.  Another, I've bought fabric for but haven't started cutting.  The third is all still in my head.  I'm really trying not to put pressure on myself since that takes all the fun out of it... but I really need to get started!  I'm pretty sure the problem is that I don't want to start free motion quilting & then fail at it.  I occasionally don't do things purely because I'm not good at it or don't think I will be & I don't want to fail.  

I'm fairly certain that my desire to see these projects through will win out over the fear of failure.  Besides, if I do fail, so what?  I know I can hand quilt so I can just do that. Plus, I get to give these quilts away to people I love, which is awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment